Benefits of Joining
Why you should join The Motor Caravanners’ Club Limited (By Guarantee)
Purchasing and running a Motor Caravan is a substantial investment and can be a life changing decision. One of the best ways of enjoying this investment is to join The Motor Caravanners’ Club which opens up access to rallies and social events, discounts from specialist companies enabling you to use your vehicle to its full potential. Advice is available from fellow members at rallies, or through our monthly magazine also on the interactive website. Further help is available from technical experts via the magazine or web site.
Make real savings from the moment you join
Worried about campsite fees or even getting a pitch , particularly in the high season.
Stay overnight at any of our regional or specialist interest groups weekend or holiday rallies around the UK and Spain. Usually about £8 per van per night in the UK although this does vary depending on location and facilities available. You can save your membership fee in just one weekend
- Enjoy our certificated locations – cheaper than a full facility site. Listed in our Handbook
- Access our Night Stops and Safe Knights scheme
- Attend our National Rally and AGM held each year in a different location with a full programme of entertainment and events
- Enjoy our Club Publications
Monthly Magazine ‘Motor caravanner’ delivered to your door. It contains articles and correspondence of interest to Motor Caravanners with road tests, travel reports, technical and news items as well as trade announcements and adverts. Members are entitled to free adverts in the members’ Bazaar.
A monthy magazine insert that lists reports of recent rallies by regional group and a summary of up-coming rallies.
Annual Handbook which gives you the whole years rallies for regional and special interest groups as well as useful articles and advice. Includes details of the Clubs Certificated Locations, Safe Knights and Night Stops current at the time of publication.
Exclusively for Members a CL Sites & Night stops book
or as a specialist section with the Annual Handbook
- Save 10-15% off your annual insurance premium or breakdown recovery
- Major/specialist motor caravan insurers offer discounts to Club members
- Britannia Rescue offer discounted breakdown recovery to Club members
- Ferry Costs
- Savings available on some routes over standard published fares – keep an eye on the magazine, annual handbook and website for companies offering deals to members
- Overseas Tours for Club members with fellow members in Europe and beyond
- Make a visit to a Spanish Group rally
- Consider our Selected European Rallies Group who join in with organised rallies abroad (there is a supplemental joining fee for this Group)
- Details of Holiday rallies abroad are advertised in the magazine
- Great Members Only Discount offers
- 5 nights Sunday to Thursday inclusive on selected Haven sites with electric for just £30
- Discounts from a number of Motor Caravan related accessory firms as detailed in the annual Handbook – want a solar panel, awning or leisure battery? Check these out,
- Discounted camping at Trade Shows with camping available within a designated area marshalled by the Club at many shows
- Camping Card International (CCI)
As members of the FICC (Federation of International Camping and Caravan Club) we are one of a limited number of organisations authorised to issue CCI’s for a small fee. This is proof to all site operators abroad that the holder and their family have insurance against third party camping risks. It can also be used as proof of identity when booking in at camp sites.
- Touring Advice from fellow members
- Disability Advice from a fellow member
- Our own disabilities adviser can help with a wealth of information on buying and using your motor caravan
- Club Merchandise
- Available from the Insignia Officer by mail order (phone, email or using the order form in the Handbook also on our website), at Group Meets or from the Club Exhibition Stand at many trade shows.
- Information about what’s happening around the Club
- Update information on rally changes
- Forum page for members
- Many menu links taking you around our site including-
our Club Bookcase Here you will find copies of our monthly magazine and articles which whilst away you can read on line. If you are away for some time you can still see your magazine and catch up.